Performing a Shapiro-Wilk test on the normality of differences between two columns
A Shapiro-Wilk test can indicate whether the difference between two columns
appears to be follow a normal (Gaussian) distribution.
To perform a Shapiro-Wilk test on the differences between two columns:
- In the , use the confidence slider to choose a
desired confidence level
- Command-click two numeric columns of interest on the left
- Click the Configure button below the Covariate view
- Check the box labeled Show Paired Differences in the pop-over that appears
- Click the button labeled Q-Q plot below the Covariate view
- The result of the Shapiro-Wilk test will appear in the Bottom Line
Shapiro-Wilk tests are only supported with 5,000 or fewer observations.
Back to Wizard Help