Performing a log-rank test for the equality of hazard rates across values of another column
A log-rank test can indicate whether survival times in multiple groups
appear to be characterized by the same underlying hazard rate.
To perform a log-rank test:
- In the Summary view, use the confidence slider to choose a
desired confidence level
- Choose the date or numeric column of interest on the left
- Ensure the column is being treated as survival times (Column > Treat
Column Data As > Survival Times)
- In the covariate table on the right, select the column whose values you
wish to group by
- The result of the log-rank test will appear in the Bottom Line
If the data are censored (that is, if some of the recorded survival times do
not represent failure events), use the Censoring button to define which
observations are censored.
Back to Wizard Help