Performing a one-sample log-rank test for constant hazards on a date or numeric column
A one-sample log-rank test can indicate whether survival times appear to be
characterized by a constant hazard rate.
To perform a one-sample log-rank test for constant hazards:
- In the Summary view, use the confidence slider to choose a
desired confidence level
- Choose the date or numeric column of interest on the left
- Ensure the column is being treated as survival times (Column > Treat Column Data As > Survival Times)
- Ensure that no columns are selected in the covariate table on the right
- The result of the one-sample log-rank test will appear in the Bottom Line
If the data are censored (that is, if some of the recorded survival times do
not represent failure events), use the Censoring button to define which
observations are censored.
Back to Wizard Help