Assigning colors to a table’s labels
By default, colors are randomly assigned to the values and labels that
appear throughout a table. These colors are used in pie charts, the Picture
column of the summary table, and in the Model view’s hypothesis tester.
To assign a particular color to a value label:
- In the Summary view, expand the triangle next to the
category column whose labels you wish to color
- Select the category to which you wish to assign a color
- If the column is not a text column, ensure that the category is assigned a value label
- Choose View > Show Formatting Options to reveal the color picker
- Select the desired hue for the selected category by clicking the color wheel
Note that the selected color will apply to all categories in the table with the same label.
Back to Wizard Help